Terms & Conditions
Thank you for participating in the ManMade Cycle buyback offer.
By sending your phone/device - you are accepting the Terms & Conditions outlined below.
I agree to the following Terms & Conditions of buyback.manmadecycle.com.au:
1. Where possible, ManMade Cycle will reset any of the devices received to the factory default and erase all content and settings, however, if the state of the device is irrecoverable, a reset may not be able to be performed, and in these instances, it is the customer’s responsibility to secure the data on the device.
2. I am the sole and rightful owner of this mobile phone being sold to ManMade Cycle. If any devices(s) that I trade in turn out to be lost or stolen, I will waive my right to be paid.
3. The condition and model number of the device(s) that I have provided to ManMade Cycle are accurate.
4. ManMade Cycle is not liable for items that may be damaged during transit by Australia Post via our Free Satchel Method. We recommend to our customers that if you'd like extra peace of mind when sending an item, you can add an Extra Cover using Australian posts' extra cover options. It provides loss or damage cover up to the specified value of your items while it's being carried by Australia Post.
5. ManMade Cycle is not liable for items that may be lost or damaged during transit by Australia Post using your own postage method. You have the option to purchase insurance via Australia Post, at an additional cost – We highly recommend this for speed, reliability and peace of mind.
6. Risk-Free Evaluation/Service: Once we receive the device it will be assessed based on the conditions including but not limited to, those listed on our website.
7. Any stolen, blocked, counterfeit or fake devices sent to us will be reported to the police. No payment will be made and the device(s) will not be returned.
8. ManMade Cycle has the right to reject any phones that are from overseas. I understand that I may be offered the option of a lesser value and have the option to accept or reject it.
9. I understand that if the device is found to have liquid damage or physical damage, it may be subject to a revised offer which you will have the choice to accept or have the device sent back free of charge.
10. I understand and agree that all data stored on the device may be deleted and will be unrecoverable.
11. Customer will have to post their device within 14 days period, else ManMade Cyle will have the right to offer a revised offer, which you have the right to accept or reject it.
12. All device pricing are inclusive of GST.
13. I will ensure that all payment information (PayPal Email Address, Account name, BSB and Account number) are correct. ManMade Cycle does not validate the details provided and cannot guarantee the receiving bank validates the details for the payment instruction. Any error in these payment details may result in a loss of funds. To the extent permitted by law, ManMade Cycle is not liable for loss arising from any error in instructions given or by an authorized user.
14. I agree to OPT-IN to ManMade Cycle newsletters and am able to OPT-OUT at any time.
16. Any such items that are sent with the phone such as charger(s), external covers, USB devices, micro-USB cards, sim cards and boxes will be either recycled or disposed of. Any such items will not be returned in the case that the final assessment is rejected for any reason.
17. ManMade Cycle has the right to reject the initial online trade-in offer if the device has found to have missing/aftermarkets parts , prior repairs and modifications. This includes the unauthorised software upgrades also known as “jailbroken” for Apple iPhones and “rooted” for Android phones.
18. If there are any issues with your device we will contact you via email and phone to make a revised offer. If we receive no response within 14 days of making the revised-offer, we will proceed with payment for the revised price.
19. ManMade Cycle will recycle or dispose of any iCloud locked devices after 14 days after we have sent an email out to unlock the device from the iCloud account.
20. If I send my device into ManMade Cycle without making an order to sell my phone on the website ("sell order") ManMade Cycle will attempt to contact you via a letter/mobile number if we do not have any other details. Upon receiving such device(s) that do not have any "sell order(s)" associated with the device we will contact you after 2 weeks of receiving these. After initial contact is made - if there is no response we will process the device. After such time you waive any rights to request the handset back, and we will have the right to offer at the time of contact the "current website price" of the device.
21. If you are selling us a mobile phone device or Tablets, we may request proof of purchase (invoice) from you. The invoice must be either a PDF form or a photo of a physical invoice. If this information cannot be provided, ManMade Cycle has the right to reject your order.
22. When selling mobile phones, tablets, laptops, or any accessories to us, it is important to note the following identification requirements. For your first order, we may request that you provide us with a copy of your Australian driving license. If you do not possess a driving license, please submit a copy of your passport or any other photo identification requested by the relevant business licensing authority. If you cannot provide the necessary identification, ManMade Cycle reserves the right to reject your order. In such cases, the seller will be responsible for covering the return postage cost. Please ensure that you submit your photo ID within 14 days of accepting our offer, as we may reject the offer if this deadline is not met. Kindly note that, for initial orders, we may require a few hours to verify your ID. If we receive your identification after business hours, payment will be processed on the next business day.
23. ManMade Cycle does not cover the return postage cost for iMac due to bulk size and volume. You can either arrange a courier to pick it up from our office or pay for the return shipping cost.
24. ManMade Cycle does not cover the return postage for devices with incorrect specs, configuration or model selected. You can either arrange a courier to pick it up from our office or pay for the return shipping cost.
25. If you sell us a mobile phone, tablets, laptops or any accessories, the device will need to be iCloud unlocked. If the seller cannot unlock the device and requests to have the device back, the seller will need to pay for the return postage cost.